The examination digest is now available for this academic year:
The Examinations Office, situated in Northbrook Centre, is the one-stop location for anything to do with examinations held at Peter Symonds College. Services include:
- Advice on Examination Issues
- Examination Entries
- Special Arrangements/Requirements and Special Consideration
- Statements of Entry
- Access to Scripts and Re-Marking of Scripts
- Liaison with Examination Boards
- Subject/Candidate Transfers
Accessing Further Examination Information
Other useful documents and information about exams can be found on the college intranet for students, or via our parent portal for current parents.
If you do not have a parent portal account and would like to set one up, please email email@example.com and we can arrange this for you.